Legal Secretary/Typist – Work From Your Own Home
We are currently looking to add a full time experienced Legal Secretary/Typist to join our team.
This is a fantastic genuine opportunity to work with a reputable, long-standing, busy, professional company from the comforts of your own home.
Applicants must have:
- Experience working in a busy general practice office or similar, having worked with legal precedents, templates etc.
- Full daily availability, be flexible, committed, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- The ability to work well under pressure in an often fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle large volumes of work.
- Proven IT skills with excellent MS Outlook and MS Word skills (section breaks, numbering/sub-numbering, footnotes, tables, etc.)
- Minimum 80 words per minute typing speed.
- Home office setup with transcription kit/software, excellent internet access, along with an excellent anti-virus package.
- The ability to assist with other non-legal/general typing items (building and financial sectors) during quieter legal periods.
- Minimum amount of €800 per month guaranteed after completion of successful trial period. (Excluding Court Holiday periods – full T&C’s will be discussed with the successful applicant).
Applicants must complete a typing test. If successful, and after an agreed trial period, excellent rates apply to the right candidate.
This position is ideally suited to someone who perhaps has worked in the larger corporate/city environment previously, but as life circumstances change, are now looking to work from home and create a better work/life balance for themselves. If you can be self-motivated and commited then this is a fantastic way to tick those boxes and get rid of the stressful daily commute and all the expenses associated with same.
If interested please send your CV and details to firstname.lastname@example.org.