Legal Secretary/Building Typist/General Typist – Work From Your Own Home
UPDATE: October 2020 – During Covid-19 times we are not currently looking to add to the Team, however, please still send your CV if interested and I am happy to keep same on file as the situation evolves and changes. I would still love to hear from you.
We are currently looking to add a full time and/or part time experienced Legal Secretary/Building Typist/General Typist to join our team.
This is a fantastic genuine opportunity to work with a reputable, long-standing, busy, professional company from the comforts of your own home.
Applicants must have:
- Experience working in a busy general practice office or similar, having worked with legal precedents, templates etc.
- Experience of working in the Building sector with knowledge of building jargon.
- Full daily availability, be flexible, committed, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- The ability to work well under pressure in an often fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle large volumes of work.
- Proven IT skills with excellent MS Outlook and MS Word skills (section breaks, numbering/sub-numbering, footnotes, tables, etc.)
- Minimum 80 words per minute typing speed.
- Home office setup with your own transcription kit/software, excellent internet access, along with an excellent anti-virus package.
- The ability to assist with other non-legal/general typing items (building and financial sectors) during quieter legal periods.
Applicants must complete a typing test. If successful, and after an agreed trial period, excellent rates apply to the right candidate.
This position is ideally suited to someone who perhaps has worked in the larger corporate/city environment previously, but as life circumstances change, are now looking to work from home and create a better work/life balance for themselves. If you can be self-motivated and commited then this is a fantastic way to tick those boxes and get rid of the stressful daily commute and all the expenses associated with same.
If interested please send your CV and details to firstname.lastname@example.org.